1. For the go-go-go guy who has everything, warm his mornings with an eco cup from the KeepCup Store. They are customizable, so you can use his favorite colors.
2. The Brawny Men out there will get a kick out of this knit cap and face warmer from Fab.com, which comes with a bendable mustache!
3. Book a hotel one short hour away, gas up the guzzler and go have some alone time!
4. If your beaux is all business, Ten Over 6 has a leather card holder that will be the gift De LaVie.
5. Hidden hint gift from one of my favorite boutiques:
Man: “This smells nice.”
Man 2/Woman: “Isn’t that great, honey?! I thought you could throw it in your gym bag.”
6. I’m sorry (clear throat), what was that? Affordable cashmere?! Thanks UNIQLO.
7. Nothing says holiday more than a festively plaid scarf. This one from Sid Mashburn is truly “A fresh interpretation of old standards.” (For the slightly obsessed, it’s cashmere, too.)
8. For the traveling man (by bus or plane, not in a 1961, Ricky Nelson sorta-way) English Muffin Shop has creatively colorful prints on beautiful papers, perfect for his office. The hubs gifted me with a calendar designed by Bess Callard last year and I was impressed by the quality of print and attention to detail. You won’t be disappointed!
9. A pair of funky cuff links in smooth porcelain are an easy conversation starter.
12. If he’s not afraid of color, these slim fit khakis are a stand-out. A little more reserved? Don’t fret, there are multiple shades available.
13. Anything off of the New York Times Bestsellers List.
14. Take him out dancing in Cole Haan’s twist on the classic cap-toe shoe. For an extra dash of individuality, swap out the black laces for blue.
15. Has he been naughty? Hopefully not, but this Christmas Coal Candy from Sprinkle Bakes is sure to spark a chuckle or two. Gather up a small bag and drop it into the toe of his stocking on Christmas Eve!